Alumni Management Software for Law Firms
Leading global law firms trust PeoplePath to power their alumni networks
Mobilize your network to champion your firm, foster collaboration, and introduce fresh expertise as boomerang employees.
Key Benefits of Corporate Alumni Programs
New Revenue Streams
- Law firm alumni programs that track business development attributed 19% of sales to alumni connections.
- PeoplePath clients see a minimum of $150k added contribution margin per thousand alumni annually.
Rehires and Referrals
- Half of law firms surveyed in our latest benchmarking report shared 5% - 30% of new hires were alumni.
- Cultivates rich sources of diverse talent with specialized legal expertise.
- Firms with an alumni program have a 17% higher rating on Glassdoor than the overall average.
- Attracts high-quality talent and clients through positive alumni testimonials.
Exceptional results for a Magic Circle law firm
PeoplePath alumni management software drives results for global legal firms
Selected active legal firms using our software
PeoplePath Features Elevate Your Alumni Network
Harness the power of workflows to streamline management tasks and automate engagement.
Track program goals, monitor community health, and derive actionable insights to fuel success.
Leverage drill-down search capabilities to segment and better engage with your alumni.
Streamline event management with automated communication and tailored recommendations, boosting opportunities for networking and business development.
Fill critical positions faster with boomerangs or referrals, strategically place alumni at clients, and promote opportunities through targeted campaigns and newsletters.
Design stunning pages with ease, showcasing resources to support upskilling or promote program perks.
Enhance the user experience with a fully-branded app with push notifications.
Alumni Leader Spotlight
Law Firm Insights - 2023 Corporate Alumni Benchmarking Report
of total annual sales come from alumni relationships
of law firms reported that 5%-30% of hires were boomerangs