Alumni Management Software for Building, Engineering & Energy Industries
Fortune 500 organizations trust PeoplePath to power their alumni networks
Maintain your cutting edge with knowledge networks, enhance firm reputation, and attract boomerang employees with renewed expertise.
Key Benefits of Corporate Alumni Programs
Robust Talent Pools
- Bridges critical skill gaps and labor shortages to ensure projects stay on-time and within budget.
- Reduces recruiting costs by up to 50% per hire and speeds up onboarding when rehiring alumni.
- Fosters collaborative problem solving within a network full of diverse experiences and skill sets.
- Facilitates consulting opportunities to introduce modern technologies and digital tools for projects.
Strong Brand Ambassadors
- Firms with alumni programs have an average 17% higher Glassdoor rating than those without.
- Up to 80% of former employees stay in your company’s ecosystem, acting as valuable advocates.
Case Study: Bechtel demonstrates alumni program value
Alumni Leader Spotlight
Anne McGovern, Communications Manager
Elevate Your Alumni Network with PeoplePath Features
Harness the power of workflows to streamline management tasks and automate engagement.
Track program goals, monitor community health, and derive actionable insights to fuel success.
Leverage drill-down search capabilities to segment and better engage with your alumni.
Enable meaningful connections among members via searchable filter criteria and the option of communication through either email or chat messenger.
Streamline event management with automated communication and personalized suggestions.
Promote hard-to-fill roles with smart matching technology, enable effortless alumni referrals, and advertise positions through targeted campaigns and newsletters.
Enhance the user experience with a fully-branded app with push notifications.
Alumni Program Stats
Typical cost advantage per boomerang hire versus hiring via other channels
of alumni would return to their former employer